Assistant Restaurant Manager
Starting your career
Working as an assistant restaurant manager
Together with the head waiter and the service team, you ensure an unforgettable experience for our guests. You can lead a team consisting of weekend workers, part-timers, and full-timers. You take care of orders and can adapt to the staffing needs. You dare to make new suggestions for our menus.
Please respond with your motivation (letter or email) and your CV. For further information, you can contact our head waiter, Jeffrey Marinisse, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Together with the head of service and the service team, you ensure an unforgettable experience for our guests. You can lead a team consisting of weekend staff, part-timers, and full-timers. You take care of orders and can respond to staffing needs. You dare to make new suggestions for our menus.
Everyone experiences it at some point. Over time, you no longer feel at home with your current employer. You want more responsibility and opportunities for growth. We are looking for someone who wants to rediscover their passion and creativity in one of the top restaurants in Vlissingen.
You are the one who goes the extra mile to make your guests happy through your knowledge and skills. You also possess a hospitality diploma (Level 3 or 4) and a certificate in food safety. You already have experience in leadership or you have the ability to learn quickly.
Extra benefits :
- A good command of a second language (English, German, Spanish, or French) is an additional advantage.
- BHV (Emergency Response) and/or Leermeester (Teaching) diploma.
- Hotel Management School (HBO).
- Knowledge of Vinology or Zythology.
What we offer :
- A good salary (depending on age, education, and experience)
- Room for personal input and initiative
- An inspiring work environment with a pleasant atmosphere in a stunning location on the Boulevard of Vlissingen